October 21, 2010

Nightmare....

Recently i always had a NIGHTMARE. It was very CRUEL and HORRIBLE until i awake and not dare to sleep back. Nor only at night, sumtimes sleep at afternoon also will dream on it. Sumtimes dream at forest, hospital and even the spot place of the people who kill in very cruel with police non-exist banner. It was very horrible, sumtimes when i awake i can feel my eyes got tears and all my pillow was wet, coz sweatting a lot.



I most scary is, everytimes  i was ALONE in the dream. I can't seek for help from others ppl / frens,  no matter how far i run away or everthings i do.


PLEASE!!!HELP ME GET OUT FROM ALL THIS......I getting more tired with this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

♫♥♪♥ Life's moments ♥♫♥♪♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei