April 1, 2010

01 APRIL 2010 - Easter Day

Happy Easter Day my frens.....today such a boring day!!! The whole day i just online checking facebook, blog & on msn looking ppl chatting. No work to do, my working time pass very slow.....jau sien die liao.....but luckly just now i brought an ice-cream for my 3.30 high-tea time.

After work i plan to go secret recipe's buy a few slices of cakes for tonight dessert. But later 9.00pm i got appoinment with my fren to find the location of Finisar company.

Tonight my sister wil coming bek from kampar. I no need do all my house work alone. I wil order my sister to do it. Than i wil buy extra cake for her.....hehe..

I wil try my best to control myself not to annoying him anymore. Coz i noe that he not the MR. i want. Beside that, i wil be going leaving ipoh soon. Dun wanna make so much trouble again. Also dun wanna hurt ppl or frens anymore. I wanna leaving here in happy moody

Actually, i do really plan dun wan come bek here again once i leaving here. Since long time ago, i do plan wanna start my new life on other place. Wanna meet new frens and maybe can meet my mr. right....hehe....since now i oredy take my heart to leaving here. Frens u all dun give me so much hope that i wil come be here again.

How difficuilt life a sg i wil overcome it oso. I try find my 1st budget on there and go others country. This is my dreams now.....i will try my best to do it. gambateh san kooi....

Dear Frens, Goodbye.....U all must take care ya... B)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

♫♥♪♥ Life's moments ♥♫♥♪♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei